Nissan Kicks Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Maybe you have a Lemon or it needs some work. My wife and I bought a 2022 Kicks SR and I tested Intelligent Cruise.. set it for 2 car distance away from car in front of us on a steep incline on rte 177 in westport ma. We had no problem. Next test is going to be driving the steep inclines along the White Mountains in New Hampshire.

So far no problems here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love my Kicks SR! I'm very happy with the styling and feel. I purchased just under a year ago, and have taken 2 cross country road trips. The ride is very comfortable and it performed very well. The engine is made for economy, so I had a little trouble in high-headwinds going up steep mountain passes, but it wasn't much to bother me with.

She handles great, has a lot of features and does surprisingly well in inclement weather.

There isn't any support for aftermarket parts which is a bummer, but it's a great commuter, and the high-ride makes it easy to take into mild off-road conditions.
There's after market stuff. There's a bunch more. The only accessory I got here was the roof rack cross bars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2021 Kicks and do not like it.. It seems that the small things I am used to are missing. didn't realize it until I drove the car for a while. Like no overhead storage for sun glasses The storage compartment under the center arm rest is too small and useless. and yes I am going to trade for a Hybrid truck. My friend bought a 2022 Ford Maverick HyBrid and gets 45 MPG

21 - 23 of 23 Posts