Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love my Kicks SR! I'm very happy with the styling and feel. I purchased just under a year ago, and have taken 2 cross country road trips. The ride is very comfortable and it performed very well. The engine is made for economy, so I had a little trouble in high-headwinds going up steep mountain passes, but it wasn't much to bother me with.

She handles great, has a lot of features and does surprisingly well in inclement weather.

There isn't any support for aftermarket parts which is a bummer, but it's a great commuter, and the high-ride makes it easy to take into mild off-road conditions.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Kicks S
4 Posts
I was happy until several issues with my car started happening. But that is to be expected with the first model year of a car. Too many for me tho. The wind noise from the windows is the worst!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought it 2 years ago, and I’m having problems with the audio system, it turns un and raise the volume very loud, without me touching nothing, the turning off button don’t stop of doing that, heading to Nissan to see what they can do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Giving this thread a bump. Related question:

Based on your experience with your Kicks, would you buy one today? Why?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts