Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 nissan kicks. I like to plug in a usb drive with all my music files and put it on shuffle so whatever comes up randomly. the music works but the shuffle doesn't. what happens is it seems to create its own kind of playlist that plays the music that's on the usb randomly, but always in the same order every single time. for example, say it decides song 1 is hello by adele, song 2 is kickstart my heart by motley crue, song 3 is unchained melody. every time I turn the car on and start to play from the usb, it starts with hello by adele, then goes to kickstart my heart, and follows the same order every single time.

this is annoying. I want it to just play any song that's on the drive and then a different random song next every single time. is there a way around this? I've thought maybe making a playlist file to see if the shuffle would work on that, but I'm not sure what kind of playlist the kicks audio supports. any ideas?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Are all the songs are in 1 folder or are they in the Root directory? Did you put the setting into the Shuffle just checking. I have not used my USB yet.
All the songs are in the root directory, no folders. Shuffle is on. Without it on, it just plays the songs in alphabetical order by song title.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts