Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
The Deep Blue Pearl/Fresh Powder combination looks great and reminds me of another vehicle, though not from Nissan. A white roof give it more definition so the body doesn't look so uniform and boring.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank's for sharing!

I'd go for black bottom/orange top Kicks. I wonder what color combinations Nissan offers for the Kicks interior. Black leather/orange stitching would be the best option for me.

What would you choose?

·
Read Only
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The two tones are stunning, but I still prefer solid colors. I was expecting multiple colors with the option of a second color. So now, there are only 3 solid colors silver, gray and black. I am disappointed with so few choices. Or at least have a white roof with any bottom color.

·
Registered
239 Posts
The two tones are stunning, but I still prefer solid colors. I was expecting multiple colors with the option of a second color. So now, there are only 3 solid colors silver, gray and black. I am disappointed with so few choices. Or at least have a white roof with any bottom color.
If you live somewhere that's hot then a white roof would be a good option. Been seeing that more in southern states, Australia and even the middle east. Often its either that or all white cars.

·
Read Only
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you live somewhere that's hot then a white roof would be a good option. Been seeing that more in southern states, Australia and even the middle east. Often its either that or all white cars.
Living in AZ, that is my thought too. A white roof won't fade like a dark color either in the relentless sun out here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you guys know if this infotainment screen tilts towards you when you start the car or it remains in the same position? I wonder if Kicks' screen will work the same way as RR Velar's.

·
Read Only
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you guys know if this infotainment screen tilts towards you when you start the car or it remains in the same position? I wonder if Kicks' screen will work the same way as RR Velar's.

There have been many reviews from places where the Kicks has been available for a while and none have mentioned a tilt. May be too fancy a feature for this price level.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There have been many reviews from places where the Kicks has been available for a while and none have mentioned a tilt. May be too fancy a feature for this price level.
Do you think that we will see the same "tilting screen" idea in a higher level Nissan vehicles? I really like how it looks and it gives charisma to the car interior IMO.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Do you think that we will see the same "tilting screen" idea in a higher level Nissan vehicles? I really like how it looks and it gives charisma to the car interior IMO.
For the sake of managing glare they should or find some alternative. Screen brightness above the norm would help if it won't tilt unless other Nissan models will have the screen further in the dash.... sort of like what more car makers have switched back to now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts