Nissan Kicks Forum banner

Sporty modifications and chrome delete 21 SR Premium

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  locutus46 
#1 ·
Just got my 2021 Kicks SR Premium fresh from the dealership with 25kms on it. After a week, I started doing some exterior mods of the car. Vinyl wrapped and tinted the windows with legal smoked black ceramic tints. Blacked out the bumper chrome with gloss Vinyl and wrapped the lower front and side trims of sport gloss red to make it pop out. I'm still ordering some stuff for the interior and more mods to come. See pics guys.
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Grille

See less See more
#6 ·
Looks like 45%

#8 ·
>>> ... Blacked out the bumper chrome with gloss Vinyl and wrapped the lower front and side trims of sport gloss red to make it pop out ...

#9 ·
i got these for mine nice red outter rim and the door sills too https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098SX2PTD?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

i know what your thinking 11 bucks for a dash cover.. the pictures are true and accurate its nice i mean nice get them other wise they are 30 or more dollars it has backing that sticks to yoru dash and comes with 5 round double sided tape you dont even need em just clean the dash with some iso 71% let it dry and lay it on.. same thing with the door protectors nice red accents i have a black car so yea worth it for 11 bucks and 9 bucks they have other stuff too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.