Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Kicks SR. Suddenly, the speakers no longer work. I took it to the local Nissan dealership and a master reset was done on the radio and nothing changed. The radio is functioning normally, it is still receiving radio signals, I can plug my phone in and use CarPlay, but there is no sound being produced whatsoever.

I have an appointment for next Friday to take it back to the local dealership (not where I bought the car from) and they're going to open up the paneling and remove the radio so they can investigate and see what the issue is, but I'm a bit nervous about that because 1) it's $116 just to investigate and 2) if something were to happen and the actual radio break, it's $2,000 to fix that. I can barely afford the $116 just to investigate.

I am MISERABLE without my radio and my CarPlay gps giving me directions. Does anybody know of anything I could do to check on this myself? My dad had questioned about the fuses, is there a way I can check on the fuses myself or will I have to take it to the shop for that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.