Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan has recently announced that they are currently in development of the next generation Juke. First reports suggest that we will see it early next year, and that it will take its bold, in your face styling to the next level. Many seem to think that it'll take inspiration from the Gripz concept, which is one of the more futuristic/unique designs we've seen from the company.

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
With the Kicks, Rogue and now a new Juke, I wonder how well all three models will sell. To me it seems they should just consolidate it to just two models. I like Toyota's strategy of the CH-R and Rav4, all Nissan needs to do is replicate that.

We can however use a hatchback.

·
Registered
42 Posts
We probably wont see the 2nd gen Juke for a couple years, and by that time it could very well be an electric. Nissan could always update the Versa or Micra to make them a bit more appealing. They look substantially better than they used to already.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think there would be quite a lot of interest in an electric or hybrid variant of the Juke. We've seen newer compact models like the Kona and Niro doing very well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts