Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. i just picked up my new Kicks yesterday. I am a copier service technician and this will be my service vehicle. I would like to remove the back seat, or at least the bottom cushion. Does anyone know how it comes out. The bottom cushion feels like it would just come out if you knew which way to pull it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am wondering how to do this too. I have the 2021 SV and got seat covers to save my seats from sun damage as I live in Las Vegas and the sun is already brutal enough. The directions that came with the seat covers basically says to install the bottom of the rear bench easily, lift it up by finding the clips and yank it up. I would like to not damage it trying to install these covers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got It. The bottom cushion has 2 clips on the front. Just grab the front of the cushion and pull up hard. Taking this out let the back fold down perfectly flat.
B.S. removing the back seat does nothing in regards to the back of the back seat lie flat.
I took out the back seat and the back of the back seat still will not lie flat on the 2019 Nissan kicks!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I actually managed not only to remove the bottom seat, but as well as both of the back seats, now I have everything flat in the back and have been living here for a little! I just don’t have the seats in here to show y’all have to remove them. But i do have WhatsApp! My number there is 818-299-6676! Message me there if you’re interested in the full removal!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts