Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to update the firmware on the radio, for the version of media, MCU_DV2, adv.OSD, bluetooth?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Really no idea if you can do perform the updates yourself. I assume Nissan is the one who provides them so it's best to visit the dealerships.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's probably something you wouldn't want to try and tackle yourself and considering it's an oem product, it'll be a lot tougher than doing it on aftermarket double-dins

·
Registered
149 Posts
I just assume you can't make those updates over the air anyways, especially with how complicated infotainment systems are these days and the equipment needed to make a simple update.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The firmware can be updated via a wifi connection. I think the default value is set to auto update but can be checked and updated manually as well. My vehicle had the latest version of firmware available when I picked it up today.

·
Registered
239 Posts
You might want to consult your service advisor or sales person before doing the update, just to make sure you're following the right process.

Even little things like restarting the vehicle after update (if it applies here) could be valuable info which not everyone knows about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts