Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at getting the 2021 kick SV and I have a few questions to ask... first off I noticed the 21s have a 5 bolt rim now and I have looked EVERYWHERE and i can't find the bolt pattern is it a 5x114 or what.. as I have 5 bolt rims laying around ( winter rims) that I can maybe put to good use. Also seeing I live in Canada a block heater is a must and seeing that non of my dealers near by have any 21s in stock as they should of gotten a month ago ( yes I know covid etc can be an issue right now ) is a standard or extra as the website does not say. and what other issues should I be aware of?

·
Registered
4 Posts
looking at getting the 2021 kick SV and I have a few questions to ask... first off I noticed the 21s have a 5 bolt rim now and I have looked EVERYWHERE and i can't find the bolt pattern is it a 5x114 or what.. as I have 5 bolt rims laying around ( winter rims) that I can maybe put to good use. Also seeing I live in Canada a block heater is a must and seeing that non of my dealers near by have any 21s in stock as they should of gotten a month ago ( yes I know covid etc can be an issue right now ) is a standard or extra as the website does not say. and what other issues should I be aware of?
Issues? Lots of them. Let's see: ridiculously under-powered; defective auto climate control; prone to stalling at idle; loud metallic "clunk" when shifting from "park" to "reverse" or "drive" on incline or decline; no "fold flat" rear seat; tiny gas tank. Those are what immediately come to mind. I've owned a couple of dozen vehicles in my driving life, and I've never regretted any of them until this purchase, six months ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Issues? Lots of them. Let's see: ridiculously under-powered; defective auto climate control; prone to stalling at idle; loud metallic "clunk" when shifting from "park" to "reverse" or "drive" on incline or decline; no "fold flat" rear seat; tiny gas tank. Those are what immediately come to mind. I've owned a couple of dozen vehicles in my driving life, and I've never regretted any of them until this purchase, six months ago.
Well from what I test drove and I drove a 18, a 19 and a 20, I had non of the issues YOU had.. and from your 4 other replies it seems like you A. HATE nissan, or B. you drive like a nut case.... Also I have friends and people I know through work who have kicks form various years and they have no issues. and they even told me I should get a kicks even before I was ready to look for a new car..?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts