Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2021 Kicks and love it, however the other night as I was driving home form work the front passenger window just shattered on its own. No rocks , no other cars on the road. I was in the right lane closest to the ditch , no trees , no debris , just farm land. I called Nissan Canada and theyve never heard of such a thing happening. Has anyone else experienced this Im completely puzzled.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Are you in Toronto ? or GTA? How much is your deductible? Did the Headoffice of Nissan documented this? If not, try calling them again for a different agent they might replace it under warranty. If it's about $500 for your deductable it would be better to fix it yourself if Nissan won't repair it. If you are in Toronto or GTA I can recommend a place for your glass. It's a reputable company that has been around for ages. Good luck. Try to get it fixed under warranty the vehicle is only a year old. Let me know if you want the contact info for that Glass place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you in Toronto ? or GTA? How much is your deductible? Did the Headoffice of Nissan documented this? If not, try calling them again for a different agent they might replace it under warranty. If it's about $500 for your deductable it would be better to fix it yourself if Nissan won't repair it. If you are in Toronto or GTA I can recommend a place for your glass. It's a reputable company that has been around for ages. Good luck. Try to get it fixed under warranty the vehicle is only a year old. Let me know if you want the contact info for that Glass place.
No Im in BC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts