Nissan Kicks Forum banner

Nissan Kicks S 2021 XXR wheels

4K views 23 replies 5 participants last post by  locutus46 
#1 ·
This is my Nissan Kicks S 2021 with 17 X 7.5 XXR wheels,40mm offset with 215/55/17 Petlas Velox Sport PT741 ,also added rear spoiler ,led fog lights and led low lights, inside all led lights,sound upgrade 61/2 power bass woofers front with Infinity soft dome tweeters ,rear power bass coaxials.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Any pics?

#8 ·
Looks cool ...

To care of it, NO solvent based cleaners, I recommend using simple damp rag and dry microfiber or towel to dry and then apply a little ceramic coating to the parts, this way you will delay the 'yellowing of the clear coat'.

There are a few products you can you that don't requiere much work or training.

I can recommend Gyeon CanCoat, you can also use it on your paint and glass[outside] for protection.

They also have great products for the interior. I use them and I am not dissapointed.

Reactions: otto888man
#14 ·
ok i just put add to wish list ..theres no way to ship no way to tell me how much it costs it asks for address etc up front email that seems kinda shady if you ask me.. what if i cant afford it i want to know the price and shipping cost not just go oh i just spent 1000 dollars etc or they just charge me what they want to my card.. i dunno seems weird.. your input would be apreciated thanks

#15 ·
The original poster of pics said,
I buy thru Aleks Racing ,still using the original shocks is the perfect balance between comfort and improved handling.
I only looked up the website ... Need to ask Gasman for Aleks Racing website

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.