Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the roof rails for the kicks but $300 at the dealer is just hwy robbery. I was looking at the ones on eBay and Amazon and it seems like all of them can easily come off which I don't want to have happen on the hwy or road with a bike up there.

Has anyone found a set of rails/roof rack that works for the Kicks? Especially to hold a mountain bike? Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know the original racks are expensive but they are great, no wind noise whatsoever and that’s important. I paid $285.00 for mine, what the **** if I don’t spend it now my kids will later!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I want to get the roof rails for the kicks but $300 at the dealer is just hwy robbery. I was looking at the ones on eBay and Amazon and it seems like all of them can easily come off which I don't want to have happen on the hwy or road with a bike up there.

Has anyone found a set of rails/roof rack that works for the Kicks? Especially to hold a mountain bike? Thanks!
I wanna get a set for looks, not functionality, so I'll get those cheap aftermarket ones :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts