Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just announced today at the LA Auto Show. The Kicks is coming to the US in the Spring!

·
Read Only
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just hope the Premium isn't too premium a price. :) I generally go for the lower level models, but I have to see for sure what each level comes with.

·
Registered
239 Posts
As I figured.....the Juke is gone.
Oddly enough I want a bit more Juke styling in the Kicks, I can see some of it happening but its just not enough. My biggest fear is the Kicks won't age nearly as well as the Juke did. Today Juke's stand out even among some new 2018 designs.

·
Read Only
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Oddly enough I want a bit more Juke styling in the Kicks, I can see some of it happening but its just not enough. My biggest fear is the Kicks won't age nearly as well as the Juke did. Today Juke's stand out even among some new 2018 designs.
I think the Kicks is fine just as it is.....dramatic styling that will never be called "frog-like". It still stands out against cars in it's class. Sharp creased styling is appearing everywhere and it will be some time before that trend changes.

They were smart in using that long straight line along the sides giving the car length. Similar cars miss that and appear stubby in comparison.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I guess you're right because what it really comes down to is how consumers react to it which is the true test of a product, so much the case that some car makers underestimate themselves and become surprised by how well certain products do. It will be interesting to see how this design ages or not over the years given how other cars are styled these days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts