Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mexico will be receiving an exclusive 'Fan Edition' of the Nissan Kicks that features an exclusive two tone color scheme of blue and white. It also comes with a factory tint/safety film and a special badge on the tailgate. Changes continue on the inside where Nissan has placed blue surrounds for the air vents, floor mats with blue borders and blue door sills.
The infotainment system will also support Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, which is not offered on the regular Kicks. Tee special edition model is priced at 3,33,500 pesos and its sales are limited to 400 units.

·
Registered
58 Posts
White roof seems to be the hot new paint offering these days. The inclusion of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto may justify the price, but good luck getting your hands on one when only 400 of them will be made.
Think we can get similar aftermarket trim pieces like the blue air vent surrounds and carpets?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yawn, I don't know why Nissan bothers with boring stuff like this that's more a waste of time and resources than anything else. Instead they should take a page out of Ford's book. ST trims are a hit. Nissan has Nismo, why can't we see some interesting things happening with potential Nismo trims?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Performance trims are popular these days and people are clamoring for those with substantial power gains. I'd like to see a Nismo trim with around 20-30 hp boost. That'll be ideal.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree that Nissan should really consider expanding upon their Nismo variants, especially on a model that's meant to replace the Juke. Pretty ridiculous that they have limited Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility to this trim. Those sort of features should be standard by now. I do like the custom door sills and matts.

·
Registered
239 Posts
It would also wear the Nismo theme better than the Juke. Juke was too softer on the lines, a harder lined vehicle such as the Kicks will do it better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts