Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I was looking at adding the "Cargo Level Load Floor" (Part T99C55RL0A)

https://parts.nissanusa.com/nissanparts/index.cfm?siteid=14&action=accessories&itemid=418062&catalogid=211

Anybody have this already, or can you provide any more information about it. The description and pictures I've found are very descriptive or helpful. Mainly, I'm trying to figure out if this is just a space-filler, to bring the floor level with the back hatch, or if there is a storage space underneath it (to put things like roadside emergency kit, etc.). I spoke to Nissan, spoke to a dealership, and spoke to an independent parts store... nobody could provide any further details, so I'm hoping someone on here can. Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
IMG_0017.jpg
Found this at the Nissan tech info site.
Looks like it just raises the floor level.
It can tilt up so you can store items between the two floors.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you - this is exactly what I was looking for. I had looked at the tech info site as well, I kept typing in the specific item in the search and it wasn't returning results. I just needed to browse as you did instead. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have one in my 2018 Kicks. There is space underneath to store stuff. I keep battery cables, rain jacket, sweatshirt and things I won’t need much there. Helps keep the main storage area tidy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts