Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if you guys have seen this ad for the Kicks, but it proves that Nissan knows how to properly advertise a new vehicle. The special effects are really neat and I can bet that this will pique the interest of those in the market for a new CUV.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Cool ad but I think Nissan needs to bring in people or something else that already has a following, such as a celebrity or something to do with a movie/show/etc. The Kicks can be a great product but the biggest problem Nissan has right now is brand perception

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the pricing of the Kicks will be enough to at least get people interested in a test drive. That paired with the extensive list of customization options is bound to appeal to new, younger drivers.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cool ad but I think Nissan needs to bring in people or something else that already has a following, such as a celebrity or something to do with a movie/show/etc. The Kicks can be a great product but the biggest problem Nissan has right now is brand perception
It is being used on a show I am currantly involved with.That is what caught my eye !
I used Nissan USA and built my 2019 SR with nearly every Option.
No black rims,ext elec pkg or int lighting pkg.
And no fosgate sub.
I LOVE IT
adding touches of carbon fiber too interior.
Photos in my new member introduction.
Thank you

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nissan has done an excellent job in catering towards a younger demographic with advertisements like these. Not only does it preview how tailor made the Kicks can be, but the music is catchy as well.

·
Registered
239 Posts
It is being used on a show I am currantly involved with.That is what caught my eye !
I used Nissan USA and built my 2019 SR with nearly every Option.
No black rims,ext elec pkg or int lighting pkg.
And no fosgate sub.
I LOVE IT
adding touches of carbon fiber too interior.
Photos in my new member introduction.
Thank you
just as I predicted because my girl friend follows some big time influencers and have looked into cars they promoted, that new Scion sedan was the last she bothered me with :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts