Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Brand new kicks here...Only have had it for about 4 months. I starting having a problem where my car will stall out at random. I will make a right turn and it stalls out when I hit the breaks at a stop. Anyone having this problem? I dont know what to do. I took it to the dealership and they fixed a manufacture defect, but the problem has not gone away. Please help!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

Brand new kicks here...Only have had it for about 4 months. I starting having a problem where my car will stall out at random. I will make a right turn and it stalls out when I hit the breaks at a stop. Anyone having this problem? I dont know what to do. I took it to the dealership and they fixed a manufacture defect, but the problem has not gone away. Please help!
Have you gotten a answer mine is doing this as well with no luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve been having them same issue with my 18’ SR. Got stuck at a light yesterday and had to turn the car off and back on again to be able to drive. Before it stalled, it shuddered. Showed no other abnormal warning signs prior. Happened once before with the malfunction light coming on while driving to work in the morning and now I know it can’t be FL heat related. Taking it to the dealership today....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same issue here.. Stalled 5 times and my only have 3200 km.

I'm bringing my Kicks at th dealer this morning
They will probably say its the idle they did to mine twice but its not i took it back and left it there for them to look more into it

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ve been having them same issue with my 18’ SR. Got stuck at a light yesterday and had to turn the car off and back on again to be able to drive. Before it stalled, it shuddered. Showed no other abnormal warning signs prior. Happened once before with the malfunction light coming on while driving to work in the morning and now I know it can’t be FL heat related. Taking it to the dealership today....
When I first bought the car mine would idle then die they fixed it and I know that is not a problem now because my idle is fine its completely loosing power is something different than idle right after i came back from the service shop it stalled on me again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you gotten a answer from the dealer or shop?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts