Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my daughter recently purchased a new Kicks and as a father and a car guy I've started taking an interest in the Kicks and came across the forum. I'm relieved to be a part of a forum like this that I can turn to for information.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Max. Were you guys only set on the Kicks from the very start or were you comparing it to other CUV's like the Honda HRV and Toyota CH-R?
It was between the Kicks and the HR-V. The big difference maker was that she found the Kicks was more comfortable for her behind the wheel. It didn't hurt that she got a better deal on the Kicks either haha.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome!
Same here, as a father who bought a Kicks for my daughter. She doesn't have the opportunity to use it much, so I end up driving it often. I have a nicer car, but the Kick is an easy to use, fun little car for the city. Lots of tech and being easy on the gas doesn't hurt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!
Same here, as a father who bought a Kicks for my daughter. She doesn't have the opportunity to use it much, so I end up driving it often. I have a nicer car, but the Kick is an easy to use, fun little car for the city. Lots of tech and being easy on the gas doesn't hurt.
I was very surprised how nimble the Kicks was driving in and around town. You definitely get a lot for your money with it. How has your daughter liked hers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.