Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my daughter recently purchased a new Kicks and as a father and a car guy I've started taking an interest in the Kicks and came across the forum. I'm relieved to be a part of a forum like this that I can turn to for information.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey Max. Were you guys only set on the Kicks from the very start or were you comparing it to other CUV's like the Honda HRV and Toyota CH-R?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Max. Were you guys only set on the Kicks from the very start or were you comparing it to other CUV's like the Honda HRV and Toyota CH-R?
It was between the Kicks and the HR-V. The big difference maker was that she found the Kicks was more comfortable for her behind the wheel. It didn't hurt that she got a better deal on the Kicks either haha.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome!
Same here, as a father who bought a Kicks for my daughter. She doesn't have the opportunity to use it much, so I end up driving it often. I have a nicer car, but the Kick is an easy to use, fun little car for the city. Lots of tech and being easy on the gas doesn't hurt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome!
Same here, as a father who bought a Kicks for my daughter. She doesn't have the opportunity to use it much, so I end up driving it often. I have a nicer car, but the Kick is an easy to use, fun little car for the city. Lots of tech and being easy on the gas doesn't hurt.
I was very surprised how nimble the Kicks was driving in and around town. You definitely get a lot for your money with it. How has your daughter liked hers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts