Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
My kicks has this package. I would like to hear from anyone else that has the same package. The auto dimming rear view mirror does not work well. The interior ambient lighting is very dim. At night at best it only puts A dim light at the toe area of my shoes. I had to bring it to the dealer and they had to get A white piece of paper to see that the light was working and that you could change the color of the light. The dealer said their was nothing wrong with it. it also does not have A door pocket light that I or the dealer could not find. Anyone else have the same problem?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2019 Kicks S (so no tech package even available), but I did take a look at the SV and SR (I forget which had the tech added). Overall, I'd say that the perks in the Nissan are limited - it's a cheaper end care with a narrow spectrum of tech added to make it seem cool (though enough for me to buy it!).

I know with other lights, it is fairly simple to swap the bulbs out. I'd take a look at whether that fixture can take a stronger bulb, perhaps an LED? I am strongly considering changing my headlights from Halogen to LED for the same reason (they're a little dim). That seems to be a fairly common item the makers can save costs on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts