Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I purchased my used 2019 Kicks S with 5k miles yesterday. Apparently the original owner trades in her car every 1 to 2 years and I swiped up this one quick!

The car did not come with any add on features, so I am curious what people thought of the WeatherTech vs. manufacturer's mats/liners and cargo tray as well as whether there are mud flaps that can be added.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I special ordered the Weather-Tech driver side/passenger liners that are made specifically for this model. It is money well spent. I had purchased some generic ones that didn’t Last long. Costco also carries a Weather Tech cut-to-order heavy rubber rear cargo liner which I purchased. I work fire-loss jobsites and the Weather-Tech items keep any dirt/soot/insulation etc contained. I‘m able to keep the interior looking pristine. Side note, I’m able to keep a lot of equipment in the cargo area. I have to carry a small plastic folding utility table and two plastic utility chairs. The chairs are a tight fit, but I keep a ziploc filled with (don’t laugh 🙂) infant/toddler socks to place on the feet of the table and chairs, so not to ruin the cargo area. The Weather Tech cargo liner has deep ridges which is nice as far as carrying around equipment in the wetter months. I wish Weather Tech made a small liner for that cubby space in front of the gear shift. I’m continually looking for something to line that area. I ordered a cheap silicone cubby liner from eBay, but that also was a waste of money.

Car seats-I also ordered driver/passenger and rear bench seat washable no-slip liners from Amazon so that I don’t get the leather seats dirty. I found some that just lay over the seats with a headrest cinch tie, nice plush fabric also. Easy on, easy off which is nice for days not at jobsites. All I spent about $45 dollars all in from Amazon. Just plug in the make and model on Amazon it will pull up the item compatible for your car.

As far as the mud flaps, I’m hoping someone else jumps in. I’m interested in those also!

Hello!

I purchased my used 2019 Kicks S with 5k miles yesterday. Apparently the original owner trades in her car every 1 to 2 years and I swiped up this one quick!

The car did not come with any add on features, so I am curious what people thought of the WeatherTech vs. manufacturer's mats/liners and cargo tray as well as whether there are mud flaps that can be added.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts