Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are those colored bulbs or a colored film on the cover?

Concerning legality, it seems Indiana made it clear on 2018 that colors other than white or amber are illegal. Granted, the next question is would you actually be pulled over for it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Are those colored bulbs or a colored film on the cover?

Concerning legality, it seems Indiana made it clear on 2018 that colors other than white or amber are illegal. Granted, the next question is would you actually be pulled over for it?
The color is for sure not Legal, but that's fine. It is not our car. He would only get pulled over if the LEDs were failing and flashing a lot simulating an emergency vehicle. Or unless the cop was bored.

What LED bulbs did you use? Do you get any errors? I am looking into the stock upgraded LED lights, but I do not want to throw any errors.. Or if the stock bulbs can just be upgraded to LED.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just installed some LasFit LED bulbs for my Fog Lights. ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING.

In fact I even upgraded most of my other lights to LED.

Turn Signal, both front and rear, reverse lights, license plate lights, fog lights, high beams, interior lights.... I am incredibly satisfied, although I did spend close to 300 on LED bulbs LOL (Fog lights were 60 bucks and amazing)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts