Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2023 Nissan Kicks SV
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I just recently drove two hours (one way) this past weekend to pick up my 2023 Nissan Kicks SV!

I'm coming from a 2007 Mazda3 s hatchback. I really wanted a small SUV that gave me a bit more space but always love the look and feel of a hatchback. This vehicle fits the bill quite well! It looks quite small from the outside, feels roomy (at least more roomy than my prior vehicle) on the inside and has quite a bit more cargo space than my last vehicle as well!

I feel it handles pretty close to what my Mazda did, which surprised me! I thought it was going to feel a bit heavier, especially in the corners, but so far I haven't noticed a huge difference there!

The gas mileage has been climbing. I got it with 7 miles on it and it has steadily gotten to 31.6 mpg average over the past week! Once it has fully broken in, I expect that to keep climbing!

Very nice to meet you all and I'm looking to do some upgrades over the coming weeks/months and I will try to document and share those. I will probably be asking some questions about some wiring soon as I'm looking to install an aftermarket subwoofer ( the JBL Basspro Hub that fits inside your spare tire).

· Registered
8 Posts
welcome bduffski1234, i was amazed with my test drive on my 2022.kicks. i traded a 2011 chev. traverse in on the kicks. i'm 6ft 3" 225lb man to give an idea i'm very comfortable in the kicks. i thought i might have to go with a rogue.didnt even bother to drive one. i was suprised it has allmost just as much cargo space.Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts