Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new 2018 Nissan Kicks three days ago. We live in Westfield, Indiana. I love this thing. It is so roomy, lots of tech, comfortable, and great fuel economy. Total package.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Glad your loving it.
Yes I was surprised by how much trunk space there is.
Very happy with our SR also, also getting great fuel economy Bank account loves that to.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on taking delivery. The Kicks should see a lot of interest at its price point and its pretty astounding what Nissan has managed to package together in this bracket.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats on getting your new Kicks. Have you been seeing a lot of them around lately? Been having a hard time spotting them where I live.

Welcome @Pastorterrylee !

You are going to see a lot more Kicks around. November US sales for the Kicks is 4032 unit, just below the HR-V's 4241. Ahead of CH-R's 3732 and CX-3's 988.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats on getting your new Kicks. Have you been seeing a lot of them around lately? Been having a hard time spotting them where I live.

Welcome @Pastorterrylee!
I've been looking for Kicks on the road and the same here hardly see any of them. Many of the new suv's look alike and at times think I'm seeing a Kicks but it turns out to be another brand. I wonder of some of the Japanese factories are sharing their designs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts