Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Canadian Kicks SV 2019. I want to replace halogen headlights with LEDs available on Amazon. In the owners manual it says its H11/H9. Has anyone tried such aftermarket led headlights yet? How was the installation experience? Can someone provide instructions on it? Thank you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just turn take the halogen bulb out by turning counterclockwise. It's the bulb on the outer side with a green colored plastic. Pull the power supply out by pulling the plastic tab away from the bulb and pulling the bulb out.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
One thing we had a hard time with with the xenonpro was there was no clear instructions. You have to remove the glass cover on the led bulb and the clear gasket before putting it in the housing. Align in with the cut outs push until seated then turn clockwise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice! What is the light like at night time while driving? Bright? White or blueish? Wide? Does it help you see better overall? I'm very interested but I wonder if changing to led headlights voids the warranty?

·
Registered
23 Posts
They have different color bulbs and 3 different wattage to choose from. Definitely better than the old halogen ones. I got the white ones. Not sure about warranty though. It's easy to switch it back ifever. Just keep the old bulbs.
Screenshot_20200904-203706_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200904-203735_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
This review might help. I bought the xenonpro cause it was recommended by my mechanic. He gave me the part number and the other part I should buy with it. I'm not sure if the other bulb mentioned in the video will work on the kicks though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts