Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends,

My girlfriend's kicks is having issues where, when using bluetooth/Android auto the sound will randomly cut out for seconds at a time (no sound at all) then come back with the seconds of time having run off the song that is playing.

This happens on both of our phones and seems to me to be more of a radio issue than the phones.

Nissan has reset the radio and couldn't reproduce but she just left the dealer and it is continuing to happen.

Is anyone else having issues like this? I would like to test a few other ideas if anyone has some possible solutions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the same issue in my '19 Kicks SR. Using Android Auto and playing music on spotify the sound will randomly cut out for 2-5 seconds on average, and I can watch the time on the track continue to roll, but no sound.

I had this happen with bluetooth as well in both the Kicks, and in my '09 Versa with a Sony headunit.

I am not sure if it's a wiring issue or just the Spotify app. This happened using 2 different phones and 2 different cars, so I haven't been able to theorize what the root of the problem is.

It's super annoying, but I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with this issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts