Nissan Kicks Forum banner

Kick my kicks to the curb

9K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  shkhosro 
I drove off the lot two days ago with a 21 kicks white and boulder gray. power like a V8 if you need it. I love the car. the way it handles on the road let alone the smart idea of making the steering wheel flat on one end making it easier to get out. BUT can't get a grip on operating the A/C yet .... just blows hot air like some posters. lol
"power like a V8 if you need it" -- when does that happen? Not when entering a metered freeway ramp that is going uphill. It goes 0 - 20 in two minutes and I nearly get sideswiped by every car behind me and all the cars next to me. And if it's hot out, I have to turn the AC off to go uphill. And yet .. this thing has "hill assist" which is hilarious. It surely DOES need hill assist, but this CVT is no help at all! It also needs "parked downhill assist" because it is so clunky when you put it in reverse while the car is facing downhill, it needs an elephant to push it and the transmission clunks and chunks so badly it feels like it's falling out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.