Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner here. 2019 Nissan Kix SR. The battery was low on the FOB, so i changed the battery, but now i have to put the keys over top/press start button to start it. Not only does it give me the message "No Key Detected" but also the doorlocks no longer work with the FOB. Do i need to take this to the dealer or can i resolve it myself. It has the programmable intelligent key and i could not find anyway to get the car to recognized the key unless its on top of the start.stop button. There are many answers in formus if you have a physical key and ignition, but i could find no method if you have a remote starter and start/stop button only. Any information is greatly apprecitated, thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
New owner here. 2019 Nissan Kix SR. The battery was low on the FOB, so i changed the battery, but now i have to put the keys over top/press start button to start it. Not only does it give me the message "No Key Detected" but also the doorlocks no longer work with the FOB. Do i need to take this to the dealer or can i resolve it myself. It has the programmable intelligent key and i could not find anyway to get the car to recognized the key unless its on top of the start.stop button. There are many answers in formus if you have a physical key and ignition, but i could find no method if you have a remote starter and start/stop button only. Any information is greatly apprecitated, thanks
Got it. taking to dealer tommorrow
I changed my key fob battery in October. For the last week, everyone I get into my 2019 Kicks It says my battery is low. Is this normal or could I have purchased a bad battery?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts