Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fixture Automotive design Motor vehicle Car Personal luxury car

I own a 2021 Nissan Kicks SV. I want to move the button for heated steering wheel to the far left corner. Is that a way of doing this? According to dealership garage, they said it can't be done. If anyone has any tips, and it's an easy step, pls let me know. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2021 Nissan Kicks S
18 Posts
Hey,

Dealerships often say things without looking into it, probably because they don't want to do whatever job you desire. For my Nissan Kicks, I wanted to install the Interior Accent Lighting Kit; I visited many Offical Nissan Dealerships to get installation estimates. The price range for installation was between 180 to 700 dollars. In addition, I checked out the Nissan Kicks Switch Panel paperwork, and it is (from what I can tell) possible and not that difficult (any auto repair shop can do it). So, don't let this dealership leave you discouraged; ask around. I also included removal instructions. Let me know if it works.

Good Luck.

Instructions
For ANY electrical work disconnect the battery (Positive and Negative) then wait 3 minutes
Remove Finisher D:
Rectangle Parallel Font Engineering Pattern

Then:
Font Rectangle Cartoon Parallel Gesture

Installation is in the reverse order of removal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Omg, that's amazing !!! Thank you so much for all your tips and help. I will find a way to open the things and see whether I can move it myself. Thanks a lot. That picture helps a lot !! It's so funny that dealership doesn't want to do it. It's all about money right, I not sure why. Thanks ,buddy !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.