Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a class action thread for people so dissatisfied with their Kicks experience, and after receiving no satisfaction from Nissan dealers or Nissan Corporation that they have no choice but to sue to get the money they wasted on their car? Surely consumers/victims are piling up. I know this forum isn't very active, is it because people feel so hoodwinked that they are still in shock over being robbed? My local dealership has completely stopped selling new Kicks. I wonder why? Has a fund for victims been established or do I have to start a gofundme page to drum up money for a high powered attorney?

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Kicks SV
30 Posts
I know there was a guy trying to start a class action for the accent light, but I do not think there is a thread yet.
Based on all the research I did prior to buying my kicks it is exactly what I was expecting. I do not see how anyone would be "hoodwinked" into purchasing the car, unless of course the sales rep was a tool. I do see way more complaints for the 2021's though.

Looking over a lot of the negative threads made me realize that some people may have false expectations of the car. Sure it looks like an SUV/CUV, but it is actually just a honda fit with a facelift. Nissan also literally only advertises the car as a city runner, traveling 50km/h or less in stop and go traffic. If you need extra OOMPH, engage "sport" mode and do not be afraid to hear the engine growl like the lion cub it is.

I am curious to know your story on how you got hoodwinked into your car. What your expectations were, and areas about the car that leave you dissatisfied.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 2020 SR and besides the faulty rear sensor that was replaced at no cost, I have not had any problems with it at all. The Kicks is a fresh new look on a basic ass car. It's dirt cheap and gets from point A to point B. I took my trusty stead from San Diego to Yosemite through rain shine and even snow! At some point, I was laughing because even though it's a dink CUV I was outperforming some guys with "Nice" trucks trying no to scrap the bumper meanwhile I was mobbing over the molehills I felt like a tough guy in my mini SUV xD.

SP3CTRYS said it best... without knowing your story it's hard to understand your frustration but from experience, I love my Kicks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is there a class action thread for people so dissatisfied with their Kicks experience, and after receiving no satisfaction from Nissan dealers or Nissan Corporation that they have no choice but to sue to get the money they wasted on their car? Surely consumers/victims are piling up. I know this forum isn't very active, is it because people feel so hoodwinked that they are still in shock over being robbed? My local dealership has completely stopped selling new Kicks. I wonder why? Has a fund for victims been established or do I have to start a gofundme page to drum up money for a high powered attorney?
Not sure if you're kidding, or if are trying to open a class action lawsuit based on the fact that you just don't like the car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts