Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2019 Kicks SR CVT... Aspen White TriCoat... Premium Package...
Really like the car!!... Can someone please inform me about the "Engine Cover"??... Does Nissan have these or where can you get this kit?... Are there different ones available?... Thanks!!
Triffid

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congratulations on your Kicks.
I have own many cars of all types and brands. This little Kicks is just plain awesome for getting around town.

There is an OEM cover a seen on South American Kicks, maybe the dealer might be able to get them. I have also seen aftermarket ones on eBay.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congratulations on your Kicks.
I have own many cars of all types and brands. This little Kicks is just plain awesome for getting around town.

There is an OEM cover a seen on South American Kicks, maybe the dealer might be able to get them. I have also seen aftermarket ones on eBay.
Conrats on your new kicks.
I have the same color combo and am searching for add ons for interior.
Im adding carbon accents myself
There is a wood package that looks nice also.
The engine cover fits great

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats on your new Kicks and welcome to the community. eBay and Amazon both have engine covers available for purchase. Different ones have various finishes of the Nissan logo. Going to be around $100 depending on the vendor/site.

·
Registered
239 Posts
@Luke Fagan great choice of color. I was never a fan of the darker colors till seeing DB with the white roof. It has the perfect mix of subtle and boldness where you need it most.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts