Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2021 nissan kicks. i brought my car to dealership service dept. because my parking sensors had been out for a week or two weeks. i tried wiping my sensors, pushing the button multiple times, and even had my friends and boyfriend try to figure something out so i wouldn’t have to sit in nissan for hours but nothing i tried worked. went to the dealership they said all we did was press a button. we can show you how to do it you might not know how like i’m a child. so i asked why when i pressed the button it didn’t work. the lady straight up just shrugged her shoulders. so i felt that was a lie because i had did the same thing multiple times. secondly, these cars have stalling issues when pulling into traffic. i got on i-10 and my cars rpm went up to 5 and my mph stayed at 30-45 and wouldn’t go down until i came to a complete stop. the manager came saying i drove your car i didn’t feel what you’re talking about so it’s fine. as well as i was sitting in traffic at a light and the car just shut off completely and the managers saying nothing wrong with this car ???? i could’ve been killed wtf. any other tips on what to do or tell them to check for in my car ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have a 2021 nissan kicks. i brought my car to dealership service dept. because my parking sensors had been out for a week or two weeks. i tried wiping my sensors, pushing the button multiple times, and even had my friends and boyfriend try to figure something out so i wouldn’t have to sit in nissan for hours but nothing i tried worked. went to the dealership they said all we did was press a button. we can show you how to do it you might not know how like i’m a child. so i asked why when i pressed the button it didn’t work. the lady straight up just shrugged her shoulders. so i felt that was a lie because i had did the same thing multiple times. secondly, these cars have stalling issues when pulling into traffic. i got on i-10 and my cars rpm went up to 5 and my mph stayed at 30-45 and wouldn’t go down until i came to a complete stop. the manager came saying i drove your car i didn’t feel what you’re talking about so it’s fine. as well as i was sitting in traffic at a light and the car just shut off completely and the managers saying nothing wrong with this car ???? i could’ve been killed wtf. any other tips on what to do or tell them to check for in my car ?
i brought it sept 2021 so still basically brand new. not even 10k miles on the dash

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.