Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought a Deep Blue Pearl Kicks SR for my kids to use, but end up driving it a lot myself. :grin
A great value, lots of tech and safety features. Just love it. Overall a fantastic little car for the city.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Always been a fan of that color with the white floating roof. Was that the only color you guys were considering? I've been on the fence with Gun Metallic.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum.

Always been a fan of that color with the white floating roof. Was that the only color you guys were considering? I've been on the fence with Gun Metallic.

Thanks.
We chose the more conventional pearl blue top and bottom. Blue with white top, and red with black top were our other choices. We test drove the Gun metallic with orange top version. It also looked great. Actually, all the color combos looked great, you can't go wrong with any, just personal tastes.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks.
We chose the more conventional pearl blue top and bottom. Blue with white top, and red with black top were our other choices. We test drove the Gun metallic with orange top version. It also looked great. Actually, all the color combos looked great, you can't go wrong with any, just personal tastes.
Very true, I guess the marketing material really gets to some people like it did to myself. At the same time it makes you wonder all the decisions that went into these options.

Keep us posted on how your Kicks holds up.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Kicks. I expect that a lot of parents will be considering this as a car for their kids. The customization options are endless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts