Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just got my 2018 Kicks SR yesterday (9-27-18). I'm from Chicago. I bought the Kicks in Merriville In.

So far so good. I was able to find one that came without any accessories from the factory.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome. Nice little car. I have the SR, too. I created a free account at the Nissan Owner Portal and they have a library of short videos that walk you through the features in your car. I do recommend them.

DanH

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Have you started to consider what modifications and/or accessories you'll want to get down the road?

I hope you have plans to protect that paint while its still fresh!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
update

Here's an update. I'm just about to turn 1200 miles on my Kicks SR and I love it so far. Averaging 34 mpg.

I traded in a 2005 Sentra with 330,250 miles. I originally bought it with 15,000.

I also own a 2015 Versa SV with 110,000 miles and a 2017 Altima with 35,000 miles. Other family members drive those.

As far as accessories go, I was lucky enough to get my Kicks with no accessories from the manufacturer.

I installed factory window deflectors and a set of Weathertech floor mats and cargo liner.

I'm waiting for the mud guards to get here. (I paid 35.00 for them)

I love the 360 degree camera for parking.

My dealer covered the Kicks with a sort of ceramic type coating for the paint.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Let us know how that MPG rating holds up as you put on more miles because I have noticed that usually it stabilizes after you get past the engine break in stage.

thanks for the update.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts