Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For months I’ve had this issue where when I am braking and hit a sudden dip or bump in the road, especially when it rocks the car (like while turning). I’ve reported it to the dealership and they said they couldn’t recreate it and neither could I when I took them out (of course 🙄).
He said it sounds like the antilock brakes are kicking in, but the grinding sound comes from where the engine and transmission meet. I can feel it in the brake and as soon as I let off, it stops. Anyone else have this experience? It doesn’t happen often, but enough to be of concern.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For months I’ve had this issue where when I am braking and hit a sudden dip or bump in the road, especially when it rocks the car (like while turning). I’ve reported it to the dealership and they said they couldn’t recreate it and neither could I when I took them out (of course 🙄).
He said it sounds like the antilock brakes are kicking in, but the grinding sound comes from where the engine and transmission meet. I can feel it in the brake and as soon as I let off, it stops. Anyone else have this experience? It doesn’t happen often, but enough to be of concern.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m having the same issue. I’ve taken in my car 3 times since May 2019 when I bought it for this issue. They can’t find anything wrong with it because they can’t replicate it. Very frustrating!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've just experienced something similar in brand new 2020 kicks while making a left turn. Dealer said could be brake assist sensor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
After several trips to the dealer over this. I was told it was the antilock breaks. Not sure if I believe that or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts