Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Is the glove compartment supposed to light up? I have a 2019 kicks sv and I've never seen the glove box light up. The manual shows that there is a part number for a lightbulb in the glove compartment. Can someone verify this for me? Thanks!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
My 2020 SR does not have a light in my glove compartment 馃
Funny thing.... I just checked for something in the glove box today and noticed it was lit inside. Now come to think of it, the car was on when I did that. The other times when the light inside wasn't on, the car was off. I haven't had a chance to go and check to see if that was the real issue.

Registered
Funny thing.... I just checked for something in the glove box today and noticed it was lit inside. Now come to think of it, the car was on when I did that. The other times when the light inside wasn't on, the car was off. I haven't had a chance to go and check to see if that was the real issue.
What the heck maybe I should check at night 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
What the heck maybe I should check at night 馃
FYI, I had a chance to check; when the cars headlights are off, the glove compartment light doesn't come on. When the headlights are on, whether or not the car is on or off, the light in the glove box lights up. However, it doesn't work if the headlights are on the automatic on position and they are not actually lit.... Weird. Most of the time that I'm in the glove box, the car us usually off/I don't need my headlights on. 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
FYI, I had a chance to check; when the cars headlights are off, the glove compartment light doesn't come on. When the headlights are on, whether or not the car is on or off, the light in the glove box lights up. However, it doesn't work if the headlights are on the automatic on position and they are not actually lit.... Weird. Most of the time that I'm in the glove box, the car us usually off/I don't need my headlights on. 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔
That鈥檚 a actually an interesting find! I will definitely Keep this in mind next time I need light in the time compartment 馃槀馃憤馃徑

1 - 6 of 6 Posts