Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new 2021 Kicks about 1 month ago. So far I am averaging 8 liters / 100 km (= 29.4 mpg) in all city driving. I thought that was pretty good. How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Kicks SV
13 Posts
My all time best so far was 4.8 l/100km :D
However my average is 6.5-7 l/100km. I would consider my driving to be city driving, but, my city has speed limits of 80km/h and the routes I drive have few stopping points. So maybe it is closer to highway driving?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use cruise control frequently (not sure if it helps) but I'm averaging 34.1 mph on my 2021. Love the vehicle so far!

·
Registered
14 Posts
as long as I keep my speed under 70mph (sorry can't remember the kph) I get 30+ miles per gallon. My best on a short trip where traffic was really bad and we were at a crawl I was getting 40mpg haha. If I'm on the freeway and going over 70mph I can expect roughly 28mpg or worse. I did that to myself though by attaching a roof basket.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just bought a new 2021 Kicks about 1 month ago. So far I am averaging 8 liters / 100 km (= 29.4 mpg) in all city driving. I thought that was pretty good. How is everyone else doing?
Very tricky question, with the Kicks SR 2020, if you drive slow it will give you 30-33mpg, sometimes 34 but any speed like 60-70 that drops significantly into the high 20s, about 27mpg,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts