Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm new here. Just bought a 2021 kicks. Love the car. I can't figure out where the front sensor is. The sales person said the camera is in the round nissian emblem. I was testing a few things. I had some items in front of my garage I drove slowing up to it. No response. So I put a big box out. Drove up to it hit it the box tipped over. No warnings. When I looked at the senor setting it only say rear sensor. Am I missing something ?

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Kicks SV
67 Posts
At least in the 2020, the camera is just above the rear view mirror and easily seen from outside the car. Take a closer look at the emblem and above the rear view mirror.
Also with the 2020, the front sensor only applies emergency braking if you continue accelerating. If you let off the accelerator, the car assumes you see the obstruction.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok the braking makes sense I was breaking and then lifting my foot up and breaking and lifting my foot up so that's probably why I see where the camera is it yes it is behind the rear view mirror but aren't I supposed to have a view from inside the car like I do for the rear

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello I'm new here. Just bought a 2021 kicks. Love the car. I can't figure out where the front sensor is. The sales person said the camera is in the round nissian emblem. I was testing a few things. I had some items in front of my garage I drove slowing up to it. No response. So I put a big box out. Drove up to it hit it the box tipped over. No warnings. When I looked at the senor setting it only say rear sensor. Am I missing something ?
I have a 2021 kicks and don't have a clue about any front senser. can someone enlighten me please

1 - 5 of 5 Posts