Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll soon be taking my first road trip in my new 2021 Kicks. So far, it's been a great car driving around town, but wondering if any of you have had unexpected problems when hitting the road. If so, I'd love to hear what's happened before I take off.

·
Premium Member
2021 Nissan Kicks S
16 Posts
Hey,

That's great; I hope you have a great time. If you have a 2021 Nissan Kicks and haven't experienced any problems yet, your road trip should be smooth sailing. Make sure your Kicks service is all up to date, refill on washer fluid if low (Not fun to run out while driving), if the sun is bright, the entertainment screen may be difficult to see. Pack first aid and any roadside gear (just in case); depending on where you're driving, the auto on/off high beam function may act funky so manual high beam may be necessary and make sure all tires are properly inflated. Otherwise, you should be fine.

Have Fun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

That's great; I hope you have a great time. If you have a 2021 Nissan Kicks and haven't experienced any problems yet, your road trip should be smooth sailing. Make sure your Kicks service is all up to date, refill on washer fluid if low (Not fun to run out while driving), if the sun is bright, the entertainment screen may be difficult to see. Pack first aid and any roadside gear (just in case); depending on where you're driving, the auto on/off high beam function may act funky so manual high beam may be necessary and make sure all tires are properly inflated. Otherwise, you should be fine.

Have Fun.
Thanks for the feedback! Really good to hear!!! Don't expect problems, but nice to have confirmation. First aid and roadside gear: ✔🙂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts