Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had several issues with this car. Here recently the car has started stalling when stopped. The only way to get it to move is to put in park, turn engine off and restart the car. I almost got hit the other day when the car first stalled. Apparently this is a huge issue with the model Nissan. I've checked for recalls and haven't came across anything as of now. Anyone have any luck finding out what is going on with this car as I am taking it to the shop for inspection tomorrow

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Kicks SV
30 Posts
There are other posts about this same issue: Nissan Kicks 2018 Stalling Problem
It appears a throttle body replacement solved the issues for most. One person got a more powerful battery and that solved the problem for them.

Take it to the dealer for diagnosis, and let me know what you find :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had several issues with this car. Here recently the car has started stalling when stopped. The only way to get it to move is to put in park, turn engine off and restart the car. I almost got hit the other day when the car first stalled. Apparently this is a huge issue with the model Nissan. I've checked for recalls and haven't came across anything as of now. Anyone have any luck finding out what is going on with this car as I am taking it to the shop for inspection tomorrow

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m sorry for the blank post I meant to post if you changed the battery them cars have to get in sync so you have to rub on the gas so it can sync back up you will feel the difference!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts