Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at 2019 Nissan Kicks SR or 2019 Hyundai Kona "Preffered".

May wait until 2020 to see if there any positive changes to either. However, some deals can be had if any are left over for clearout pricing on 2019s.

I like the Kicks better by a bit, but wish it had a true fold flat rear seat, a center armrest (or at least one for the passenger) and a heated steering wheel (like the Kona).

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looking at 2019 Nissan Kicks SR or 2019 Hyundai Kona "Preffered".

May wait until 2020 to see if there any positive changes to either. However, some deals can be had if any are left over for clearout pricing on 2019s.

I like the Kicks better by a bit, but wish it had a true fold flat rear seat, a center armrest (or at least one for the passenger) and a heated steering wheel (like the Kona).

@Annoying_Orange

If you decided by now i'd be interested in hearing what it was.
Heard a lot of positives about the Kona but still very skeptical about buying from a brand I have no experience with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome

Had some seat time in the Kona and while its nice, just doesn't feel as sporty as the Kicks. Still weighing out my options. What else should I look at?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome

Had some seat time in the Kona and while its nice, just doesn't feel as sporty as the Kicks. Still weighing out my options. What else should I look at?
True but it wasn't meant to be sporty. For now its the only new Hyundai SUV's that rivals the Kicks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts