Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our new kicks has a giant console mounted cupholder that is more for a big gulp than coffee cups. They rattled around and tipped on every corner.
I worked on a design that fits into the cavernous hole and locates our Timmies cups perfectly.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber Automotive design Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle door Automotive exterior Personal luxury car

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow, that's great! Our square cup holders are useless for round cups. Did you buy that somewhere or design and print it yourself? I have been making do with a couple of cheap round cup holders from Crappy Tire that I squish into the square cuo hoders - it works but not exactly an elegant solution.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I designed it and had it printed at work. I tried one previous version, shown here in green,
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim
but the cupholders were too tight, and the corners had to be squared off to cover the little exposed spots.
The next one will have ribs down the sides to locate it better in the cup nest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.