Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - I heard some noise coming from one of my daughters rear wheels. I popped the wheel cap off and found a clip rolling around in there. Can someone tell me what this is?

2021 Kicks with 17" alloy wheels

TIA

Body jewelry Wood Natural material Audio equipment Circle

·
Premium Member
2021 Nissan Kicks S
18 Posts
Hey,

This isn't anything to worry about as nothing seems broken. The plastic piece is the center cap to the alloy wheels, while the metal ring is just a snap ring or retaining ring clip (can't exactly tell) to support holding the plastic piece. It seems like it came loose from a bump or something and had been spinning around making noise. Put the center cap back on and make sure the ring is securely attached. If the noise persists, there may be a possibility that something is broken. If so, reply, let me know, I'll try to find a replacement part or any other information.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

This isn't anything to worry about as nothing seems broken. The plastic piece is the center cap to the alloy wheels, while the metal ring is just a snap ring or retaining ring clip (can't exactly tell) to support holding the plastic piece. It seems like it came loose from a bump or something and had been spinning around making noise. Put the center cap back on and make sure the ring is securely attached. If the noise persists, there may be a possibility that something is broken. If so, reply, let me know, I'll try to find a replacement part or any other information.

Good Luck.
Awesome - Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.