Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So - we all know that adding a few things to personalise our vehicles just cheers us up. When they cost a fortune, notsomuch! I got an unbelievable deal on my 2019 Kicks SV at the outset of the pandemic and it's never going to be a Ferrari ...so I opted to enjoy the accessory hunt...
Thanks to having lots of time to wait for deliveries, I have procured all of these items from Aliexpress over the last 5-6 months of enforced lockdown....
I have to say the quality has been surprisingly good.... btw - these are not affiliate links or anything - so I'm not getting a commission LOL

1. Splash Guards / Mudflaps $20 - 16.59US $ 49% OFF|4 PCS for Nissan Kicks 2017 2018 2019 P15 Front Rear Car Mudflap Fender Mud Flaps Guard Splash Flap Mudguards Accessories|Car Stickers| - AliExpress - with KICKS logo ...simple to install...look like an OEM part
2. Exhaust tip - $10 8.75US $ 17% OFF|Car Exhaust Muffler Car Tail Throat Liner Pipe For honda city vw polo chevrolet nissan kicks audi a3 jeep compass new fiesta|Interior Mouldings| - AliExpress - get the bent version.... 2 minutes to fit - same as Nissan tip they bolt on
3. Roof Rails $200 (incl ship) 97.49US $ 35% OFF|2pcs/Set ABS Chrome Car Roof Rack Baggage luggage Bar Fits For Nissan KICKS 2017 2018 2019 2020|Roof Racks & Boxes| - AliExpress - yup I know - only for show - but they took 5 mins to fit... tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they could actually tale bolt in x-rails... the 3m tape that holds them on is wickedly strong.... can shake the car and they don't budge... have survived the car wash test many times ...pics in the review
4. Side Moulding $50 (free ship).....https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32951864656.html.... actual stainless steel... these were actually my biggest challenge because the "3M tape" on them was definitely not 3M - had to re-do the tape... but they look sharp... and have the kicks logo... I actually like the look of them better than the plastic SR mouldings
5. Purdrive Xtronic CVT badge $10 7.99US $ |ABS Car rear sticker CVT Emblem for New Teana NISSAN SYLPHY TIIDA LIVINA Venucia Car Styling Automobiles Car Accessories|car accessories|car stylingcar emblem - AliExpress - just because ;)

there are many more fun pieces available - chrome light trims, interior logo rubber mats....abs plastic interior mouldings etc.... retail therapy is a wonderful thing....especially at the dollar store... you always come out with a bag full of stuff...some of it you might actually use again :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts