Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan Website says cargo cover not available for 2021 S or SV; not an option, no accessory either. Only the SR has cargo cover as an added option. Chat with Nissan confirmed this; they claimed dimensions are slightly different for SR and optional cargo cover fits only SR. Phone call to dealer did not answer the question. Any Kicks owners out there who can confirm or refute availability of a cover for S and SV? Any good source for a good cover that fits well? Seems like a huge oversight by Nissan.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nissan Website says cargo cover not available for 2021 S or SV; not an option, no accessory either. Only the SR has cargo cover as an added option. Chat with Nissan confirmed this; they claimed dimensions are slightly different for SR and optional cargo cover fits only SR. Phone call to dealer did not answer the question. Any Kicks owners out there who can confirm or refute availability of a cover for S and SV? Any good source for a good cover that fits well? Seems like a huge oversight by Nissan.
I found these at ebay, 2018-2021 Nissan Kicks Genuine OEM Rear Cargo Trunk Cover 79910-5RL0A | eBay, purchased 2 of them for ours 21 SV, not new, pretty good conditions though, nobody would realize they’re not new, small gap along lateral edges, if I dont pay attention I dont realize about them, good fitting to back seats and against gate door, holding cables are included/installed, hooks are not included, get them from nissan parts, 5 bucks something ea, fast supply, hooks cheaper at ebay but take longer to arrive from china, SVs come prepared for cover installation (S, I dont really know), from gate door, using your fingernails, just remove internal circular dark stickers by the midle window lareral frame, very easy, manually insert hooks (also easy), hang wires and… voila!!! you have now hiden your cargo stuff (or your mess, which is my case, hahaha), I‘ll try to upload some pics tomorrow and I promise… they work fine, dont listen to nissan, I just had my issue with them regarding the remote start and their “trained technitians” didnt even know how their own and I’d say major feature works.… and NO, it looks like but I’m not the seller for those cargo covers, just another frustrated user eager to find something for my kicks that seems doesnt exist… after several ours researching, then I finally arrived here, I‘m just new to the forum, and just after registering, this is the first post I read, Trust me and go get them and let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
… by the way, to install the cover, insert first one side sliding on the “lug” then press the oposite side to snap on its lug. You saved the trial and error here.… so you owe me one ok?! ;) Jajaja:LOL: (Mexican laugh)

·
Registered
17 Posts
You're not missing much. I thought because the cargo cover was an add-on and there wasn't a Kicks in the showroom or on the lot that had one to see what it's about ... if I had known, I would have made one out of papier mache, painted it black and thrown that baby on those little pegs. The only thing missing would have been the black fabric that I believe is called "crud magnet" that is sprayed on and fluffed up after it dries.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts