Nissan Kicks Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I cannot fully utilize the cargo bay because the rear bank folds just partially. It could be improved if the seat of the bank is removed, but there are no instructions for that and it seems firmly attached. May also the rear bank be removed to have an useful cargo bay, but this does not seem to be straightforward.
Has anyone a better information on this matter?

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Kicks SV
35 Posts
Technically, the cargo bay ends at the back of the back seats, and that is where the passenger area begins.
I read on here earlier there was a guy who found a pull tab thing under the rear seats and a firm yank allowed the bottom of the rear seats to be removed, this in turn allowed for the seats to fold flat. I was unable to locate the pull tab on my 2020 though.
Maybe start by looking under the seats and see if you can find the tab?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Technically, the cargo bay ends at the back of the back seats, and that is where the passenger area begins.
I read on here earlier there was a guy who found a pull tab thing under the rear seats and a firm yank allowed the bottom of the rear seats to be removed, this in turn allowed for the seats to fold flat. I was unable to locate the pull tab on my 2020 though.
Maybe start by looking under the seats and see if you can find the tab?
Thanks SP3CTRYS, you got the point. I will try and find a way to lay the back of the seats flat.
However I don't agree completely that there must be a divide between the cargo bay and the passenger area. I have had another similar car, a Peugeot 207 SW, and the seat of the rear bank folded forward in order to lay the back flat, and that was a bliss.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts