Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
congrats on getting your SR
have you looked into getting any first modifications and/or accessories as yet?
if you do keep us posted, i'm always interested in seeing how people personalize their vehicles.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Interior looks really good with all those carbon fiber pieces. That's a nice way to spruce up the cabin and give it a much more sporty feel. Did not realize there were also new plates for the steering wheel.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I wish that NISMO would step it up with more parts we can buy because i'm sure that even with a limited production run a lot can be learned about the levels of customization that people want.
The Kicks segment might have the least amount of enthusiast but still deserving of some NISMO treatment IMO

·
Registered
239 Posts
The yellow kills it for me and would prefer white for a more subtle look although i will admit the theme was well executed!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish that NISMO would step it up with more parts we can buy because i'm sure that even with a limited production run a lot can be learned about the levels of customization that people want.
The Kicks segment might have the least amount of enthusiast but still deserving of some NISMO treatment IMO
Reply: added badges sides,front,back,inside.
I think it looks good.
Small additions...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts