Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like some of the Toyota colors especially some of the darker green. Also I think the Kicks would look better if their were some stripes on the side breaking up solid color paint. I had a new Datsun car back in 1972 and it had stripes on the side and it made the car looked sporty, it also had a vinyl top that improved its looks. I don't know what a new paint job would cost but think it would look better than the silver color it has. I might go that route and have some strips put on it.:smile

·
Registered
42 Posts
It would be a lot cheaper to just get the car vinyl wrapped and you'd have just as many color options to choose from. You could also down the line decide to change/remove it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be a lot cheaper to just get the car vinyl wrapped and you'd have just as many color options to choose from. You could also down the line decide to change/remove it.
Good idea for you to try. I think I will stick to paint. Merry Christmas friend.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Have you begun to look at different paint shops in your areas for quotes? I would imagine that any decent job will probably cost you at least a couple grand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts