Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've been listening to a beeping sound (two beeps) and then three beeps while driving on highways. It does not happen all the time since I drive on the highway every day, it is just on specific ones. I checked when doing the services (5k, 10k, 15k kilometers) and the mechanics said there was nothing recorded in the computer. Has anyone had this issue as well and if you had, what is it? It drives me crazy not knowing what it is.

Thank you beforehand.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not entirely sure what that could be Angie. Usually when there is some sort of audible alert is accompanied by something on the gauge cluster. First guess would be that its something related to the sensors, but its weird that no codes or messages are being thrown. Maybe a low battery warning for something?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Only think I could think of is the keyless entry keyfob
Maybe something going on with that, I know it normally comes up the dash if the key has left the car, and the car bleeps 2 or 3 times, but maybe something odd going on with the detection of the keyfob.

·
Registered
9 Posts
is it your blind spot sensor that will alert you another vehicle is next to you when you use your blinker to change lanes ??? That will beep and the indicator is on the door by the side mirrors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I've been listening to a beeping sound (two beeps) and then three beeps while driving on highways. It does not happen all the time since I drive on the highway every day, it is just on specific ones. I checked when doing the services (5k, 10k, 15k kilometers) and the mechanics said there was nothing recorded in the computer. Has anyone had this issue as well and if you had, what is it? It drives me crazy not knowing what it is.

Thank you beforehand.

Yes I have been noticing that a couple of beeps on or near the dash board when I'm driving. No lights or any messages appear. Don't know what that is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts