Nissan Kicks Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok , so i am new to this auto high beam assist and was wondering has anyone every figured out on when you have the auto high beam assist on the Fog light would still stay on then when high beam is activated the fog light would shut off . but once the high beam deactivates the fog light should come back on .. but for me once i hit the auto high beam assist its just the low beam on and not my fog light . if anyone has a solution for it ! please share on how i can activate this ! thanks in Advance ! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok , so i am new to this auto high beam assist and was wondering has anyone every figured out on when you have the auto high beam assist on the Fog light would still stay on then when high beam is activated the fog light would shut off . but once the high beam deactivates the fog light should come back on .. but for me once i hit the auto high beam assist its just the low beam on and not my fog light . if anyone has a solution for it ! please share on how i can activate this ! thanks in Advance ! :)
Among the countless things I hate about this car, lighting in "Auto" stands out. Why, oh why, does my car not allow me to switch on high-beam if Auto is selected? Actually, it's a safety issue. So many issues, so little time to enumerate them all...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Among the countless things I hate about this car, lighting in "Auto" stands out. Why, oh why, does my car not allow me to switch on high-beam if Auto is selected? Actually, it's a safety issue. So many issues, so little time to enumerate them all...
no i understand that its a safety thing .. but i mean why i have it set on auto high beam .. and goes back to low beam should the fog light turn back on then when it goes to high beam the fog light shuts off ..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts